Welcome to GP Gate Motors South Africa
GP Gate Motor Repairs specializes in helping you when your gate motor gives problems or stops working. If you are looking to find out how much gate motors cost go here. We know that having a gate motor working is very important for your safety but they do break down from time to time. We have teams on the road across Pretoria ready to fix your gate motor in no time. We carry a full range of spare parts for all the major brands such as Centurion and Gemini in both the sliding and swing gate options. Our call out fees are very reasonable and we almost always finish fixing the gate motor in less than 1 hour.
We also install new Gate Motors and service or refurbish existing motors.
Fast, affordable assistance is our motto. Give us a call today our friendly staff are standing by to help you.
Electric Gate Opener Repairs and Services
Anything related to Gate Motors we can do! All our services carry a full workmanship warranty.
- Gate Motor Repairs
- Supply new Gate Motors from all the major brands Centurion and Gemini
- Gate motor service, oil change and refurbishment
- Insurance replacements
- New gate motor installations for residential driveways and complexes
- Sliding and Swing gates
- Heavy Duty gate motors for large gates
- Remote control programming
- Spare parts such as battery replacement and rails
- Automation experts
- Securing gate motors to make them theft proof
- Other security enhancements such as garage door, CCT and electric fencing.
New Gate Motors For Sale and Installed
If you need a brand new installation give us a call. We can offer you a full turnkey solution. Get your gate motor supplied as well as installed. Our technicians are able to do every part of the process seamlessly. The steps include:
- Step 1 – Connecting power by running electrical cable underground to the nearest connection point
- Step 2 – Fixing the Gate Motor using a base plate and bolted to the concrete (New concrete is thrown if necessary)
- Step 3 – Laying and fixing the rack / rail that the gate will slide on over the gate motor. The rack comes in two separate choices steel or nylon (recommended for coastal areas). A professional is required for this installation. If this is not done properly it damage the motor or gearbox.
- Step 4 – Installing stoppers to tell the gate where to stop at both ends.
- Step 5 – Programming the Gate Motor end and start points, speed, beams and also strength
- Step 6 – Programming remote controls
Centurion Systems Gate Motors
Centurion Automation is South Africas leading supplier of automation, access control, garage door openers and gate motors. They offer fully programmable electric gate motors from light domestic to heavy duty commercial. Some of the range includes the popular D5 Evo range and the A and D10 heavy duty range and the Vantage swing gate options.
Gemini Gate Motors
Gemini is a poplular more affordable alternative to the Centurion range. The most popular motors they offer are the GEMINI DC Slider and GEMINI DC Swing. They supply both swing and sliding gate options.
Spare Parts and Other Brands
There are many spare parts that are used with gate motors. We carry stock of most the common parts including:
- Gate motor rails
- Remote controls
- 12v Batteries
- Anti-theft bracket
- Gate Beams
- Gate Intercom
- ET Nice Systems sliding and swing gate automation